viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

ABOUT ME


My name is Albanys Montoya, but you can call me albanys dawn.
I'm from Maracaibo originally. I live in Maracaibo, Ciudad Ojeda, I have 17 years and I have a big family. My mom is an engineer by my father an engineer. I have a brother

I study law at the URBE my favorite science and English subjects
This quarter I'm taking a class of 4 and am in the 3rd trimester

I love music, dancing, time with my family, sometimes I spend on some social networks. my favorite food is pizza, barbecue and desserts. the most important thing for me is family. my country and my studies. Sometimes I like going out with my friends.

I do not like vegetables, see someone mistreating another sleep so late on weekends and I hate to make me furious .

My dream is to graduate from a criminal lawyer working in the best courts in Venezuela and have a big family. of course travel to many places that I like, USA, Miami, Orlando.

English is also important as learning new languages, I hope to make many friends in the class of Professor Doris Molero and all learn a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario